Step into Simms’ G4 Boa® Boot and elevate your fishing experience thanks to an asymmetrical Boa® system that delivers an articulated, secure fit over and across the instep. Underneath the G4 chassis you’ll find an advanced RiverTread™ platform that minimizes rigid materials in exchange for maximized proprioception—your ability to feel and adapt to an ever-changing underfoot environment. In addition, Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles provide great grip across slick underwater obstacles via multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Inside the boot is an environment hardwired for warmth and comfort, featuring a lined neoprene finish, cushioned where you need it most and ultra-smooth for easy on/off performance.
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ Platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
- Waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper for maximum abrasion-resistance & durability
- Fully-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- Boa® Closure System for easy-on/easy-off & a precision, on-demand fit
- Also see the G4 Boa® Replacement Kit
MATERIAL TECH: A waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper with an asymmetrical Boa® Closure System & full neoprene lining; Built on the Simms RiverTread™Platform with a 4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (SIZE 10): 57.6 oz
SIZES: 07-14, whole sizes, EEE width
ITEM # PG-10400
MEN'S WADING BOOT SIZE CHART
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
(Simms Boot size 5 will fit a Youth Size 4, etc.)