Simms’ Rivertek™ 2 Boa® Felt marches into the flow with the proven Boa® closure system that empowers anglers via precision, on-demand fit. Underfoot, the boot’s StreamTread™ platform bolsters support and traction, while the upper architecture features a rugged and waterproof synthetic leather coupled with TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas. Additional angler benefits include partially lined neoprene internals that bolster warmth, cushioning, and easy-on/off capabilities.
- A wading boot with a tuned combination of reliability, performance & quick adjustment
- Simm’s StreamTread™ platform for heavy-duty wading performance, support & traction
- Waterproof synthetic leather, TPU & scratch rubber upper with a Boa® closure system for a precision, on-demand fit
- New molded TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas for added durability & protection
- Partially-lined with neoprene for warmth, cushioning & easy-on/off
MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof synthetic leather, molded TPU & scratch rubber upper; StreamTread™ platform/12mm Felt outsole
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (SIZE 10): 67.6 oz
MEN'S WADING BOOT SIZE CHART
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
(Simms Boot size 5 will fit a Youth Size 4, etc.)
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual boot for size specifics
** Freestone Boot - Streamtread only