Practice makes pros—and the Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
* 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
* Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
* Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
* Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
* Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
* Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
FABRIC TECH: UPPER: 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable PolyesterLOWER: 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester
APPROX. WEIGHT: 36.25 oz / 2.26 lb
These waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for all Simms waders as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
We are not able to replace the feet on these waders. We are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.